Nourish and Heal Your Womb
Yoni Steaming is a natural holistic practice to encourage womb wellness. This service is a form of hydrotherapy or water treatment. You will sit on a chair over an herbal steam.
This service is recommended for women and can have many *benefits such as but definitely not limited to:
- Reducing PMS symptoms like bloating, premenstrual cramping, ovulatory cramping, nausea, diarrhea, and even irritability
- Reducing menstrual symptoms like cramping, heavy bleeding, irregular cycle
- Balancing an irregular cycle
- Reducing and eliminating bacterial infections, yeast infections, and UTI’s
- Reducing menopause symptoms like vaginal dryness, night sweats, hot flashes, and painful sex
- Detoxification of the womb
- Inflammation, this service can allow the body to lower inflammation naturally
- Increase cervical fluids that can aid in increasing fertility
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is in the herbal blend?
A: We use an organic all natural blend of herbs crafted by Olade` Organics. It includes mugwort, calendula, healing reds, and lady’s mantle.
Q: How often should I get this service?
A: It is recommended to come based on your needs. If you are addressing menstrual concerns, visit once a month and come the week before or after your menstrual cycle begins. If you are addressing fertility or postpartum concerns, visit up to three times per month, getting a steam each week you are not on your menstrual cycle. If you are addressing menopause visit every 2-3 months.
Q: How long is the service?
A: The actual service time is 20-30 minutes, depending on your comfort level.
Q: What can I expect during the service?
A: After you complete the intake process you will be given a few minutes to get prepared for the service. We have spa robes that are made of a soft and sleek fabric. We recommend you remove all of your clothing and put the robe on yourself. We will come check on you once you’re in your robe to ensure you are comfortable and to confirm the temperature feels good. Use your robe to control how much steam you are getting you can tuck it in around you to get more steam or if you’re feeling to warm, lift it open to let some steam out. At the halfway point, we will come to check on you again and bring you a cool cloths with our special aromatic essential oil blend. The infused towels are a great contrast to the steam and feel wonderful on your neck, shoulders and décolletage. At the end of the service you are given wipes to freshen up as you get dressed. Please leave your robe on the floor. We will properly sanitize the chair, steam pots, robe and towels after your service is complete.
Q: What is expected after my service?
A: The steam will have increased your blood circulation during your service. Some women experience light spotting for a day or two following the service. Some may find their next period much lighter and more pleasant than before, others may require four to seven services to experience all of the benefits. It’s suggested to continue two to three Yoni Steams to fully understand how it will benefit you, be patient and listen to your body. As this service is meant to help detox your body, make sure you drink plenty of water before and after your service.
Q: What are the contraindications for a Yoni Steam?
A: A contraindication is a condition that would serve as a reason to not do a service. We do not recommend getting a Yoni Steam if you are experiencing any of the following conditions:
- Menstruation: the steam increases your blood flow, enhancing your circulation which can then cause heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- Pregnancy: the steam relaxes and opens the cervix, while the herbs address balancing of your hormones, both of which could result in miscarriage or early labor.
- Internal infection or open sores: while the herbs do have anti-bacterial properties, it is best to wait until after your infections have cleared up before steaming.
- Intrauterine Device (IUD): the herbs combined with the steam are intended to cause your uterus to soften and contract which could make your IUD shift or come out altogether, which would make it less effective.
* Specific benefits are not guaranteed, each individual is different and results will vary.
Skin Analysis & Consultation
We will discuss your current skin concerns and your specific skin goals. A customized skin regimen will be created for your use at home and a treatment plan for in the spa if applicable.
We offer a variety of luxury skincare products specifically crafted for men and women for the face and the body.
Luxury Spa Services
We are a premier spa offering a luxury experience with facials, green peels, full body waxing, body treatments, yoni steam and more.
Great facial with light massage. She’s very thorough in evaluating your skin, using the right products and post facial advice. Arrive early to get full benefit. My skin feels great and I’ve already booked my next one!
AMAZING SERVICE! Jessica Fields made sure I was comfortable and my wax was perfect!
Great experience from start to finish! My goal was relaxation and she exceeded my expectations! Thanks so much everything was wonderful. My face looks and feels amazing.
Products are amazing! After just a week of using the cleanser, toner, Vitamin C serum, exfoliate cream and moisturizer - my skin is glorious - vibrant and moisturized. My only regret is that I didn't purchase J Fields CO & Spa products sooner. Highly recommend. I am looking forward to trying other products.
That eczema bundle is going to make me cry its so good! It calms the itching, hydrates, and leaves my body super soft.